Monday, February 2, 2015 9A – 3:30P
Tuesday, February 3, 2015 9A – 3:30P
Copper Mountain Resort, CO
Nordic Demo Products: cross country skis, snowshoes, poles, wax, and accessories.
In conjunction with the On-Snow Demo/Ski-Ride Fest, the Nordic Demo was held at Copper Mountain Resort for 2 days, delivering the largest and most concentrated event for the industry trade; on the snow and off. Launching the trends, innovations, culture and energy of this Nordic market, retailers and media saw and experienced complete product lines showcased for the 2014.15 collections of close to 1,000 leading snow sports brands; fashion, equipment and accessories, while meeting with key principals and renewing relationships.
On beautifully groomed Nordic trails, buyers experienced the latest trends while taking in the majesty of the Colorado surrounding. The Nordic Demo featured a 5K-loop and well-groomed park for testing plus a full line-up of seminars.
“The terrain was great for testing, a few hills, some flats. It was really great to be able to compare so much equipment side-by-side. Definitely worth coming,” said Adam Jonson of Pioneer Mountaineering.
- Why is the Show Important to the Nordic Community
- Meet with key principals and accounts face to face
- Exchange ideas and insight and mix with peers
- Build and strengthen relationships with retailers, reps, suppliers and the industry
- Innovations, new brands and industry stories only found here
- Industry learnings via show seminars
- Over 300 parties are the industry’s place to see old friends and network
- On-Snow; trail passes, breakfasts, lunches, après, events, transportation and more
- What to Expect
The Copper Mountain Nordic Demo is the premier Nordic demo for the entire industry. Whether you enjoy skate, classic or snowshoeing, there is something here for everyone. Add to that the volumes of equipment provided by the manufacturers and you have an unparalleled testing opportunity.
- Fantastic skiing in a true mountain setting
- Designated short test loops including varied terrain, perfect for comparison
- A volume of equipment you cannot find elsewhere
- Engagement with like-minded Nordic aficionados
- Educational seminars with take-a-ways you can really use
- Ideas you can implement today and increase sales
- Warm boots
- Complimentary breakfast and lunch
- The best conditions available