Monday, February 3 9A – 4P
Tuesday, February 4 9A – 4P
Copper Mountain Resort, CO
Nordic Demo Products: cross country skis, snowshoes, poles, wax, and accessories.
In conjunction with the On-Snow Demo/Ski-Ride Fest, the Nordic Demo will also be held at Copper Mountain Resort for 2 days, delivering the largest and most concentrated event for the industry trade; on the snow and off. Launching the trends, innovations, culture and energy of this Nordic market, you can see and experience complete product lines showcased for the 2014.15 collections of close to 1,000 leading snow sports brands; fashion, equipment and accessories, while meeting with key principals and renewing relationships.
Sign up to exhibit at the 2014 Nordic Demo at Copper Mountain by contacting Cami Garrison with WWSRA at Cami@wwsra.com.
- Why is the Show Important to the Nordic Community
- Meet with key principals and accounts face to face
- Exchange ideas and insight and mix with peers
- Build and strengthen relationships with retailers, reps, suppliers and the industry
- Innovations, new brands and industry stories only found here
- Industry learnings via show seminars
- Over 300 parties are the industry’s place to see old friends and network
- On-Snow; trail passes, breakfasts, lunches, après, events, transportation and more
- What to Expect
The Copper Mountain Nordic Demo is the premier Nordic demo for the entire industry. Whether you enjoy skate, classic or snowshoeing, there is something here for everyone. Add to that the volumes of equipment provided by the manufacturers and you have an unparalleled testing opportunity.
- Fantastic skiing in a true mountain setting
- Designated short test loops including varied terrain, perfect for comparison
- A volume of equipment you cannot find elsewhere
- Engagement with like-minded Nordic aficionados
- Educational seminars with take-a-ways you can really use
- Ideas you can implement today and increase sales
- Warm boots
- Complimentary breakfast and lunch
- The best conditions available
On beautifully groomed Nordic trails, buyers experience the latest trends while taking in the majesty of the Colorado surrounding.
“Cross-country is a growing sport in our area and the Nordic Demo gives us the opportunity to test complete lines that we cannot do anywhere else. The range of equipment is huge.” – Noel Sharp, Mt. Washington Alpine Resort, Canada