EXHIBITING AT SOURCING SNOW
Sourcing Snow is the industry’s only snow exclusive sourcing destination. When suppliers are looking for the materials to set their product apart, they come straight to the source, Sourcing Snow.
Perfectly suited to round out the snow sports supply chain, Sourcing Snow is strategically timed in conjunction with the SIA Snow Show. Nowhere else will you find 96% of the supplier market in one place. This captive audience needs your materials, products and services. Exhibiting at this exclusive venue allows you to meet with existing accounts, develop new ones, review programs and strengthen relationships face to face. From a cost effective structure to simple set-up, there is no better place to do business, engage and mix with the snow sports industry.
TO EXHIBIT DOWNLOAD THE SOURCING SNOW PROSPECTUS AND SPACE CONTRACT HERE:
WHY SHOULD I EXHIBIT?
If you are a textile company or material manufacturer focused on snow, who is looking to raise your profile, connect with key manufacturers and expand your customer base, Sourcing Snow is a platform designed for you.
- Access to the 96% of supplier market share who exhibit at the industry’s largest and most concentrated trade event
- Cost-effective structure and easy set-up
- Continued SIA investment to the success of Sourcing Snow
- SIA membership, including a range of benefits and a listing in the SIA Directory
- Key Raw Materials
- Zippers/Closure Systems
- High-Tech Components
- OEM Facilities
- Wood Core & Metal Edges
- Base Material & Plastics
- Anti-Vibration Technologies
WHAT DOES IT COST TO EXHIBIT?
WHAT MAKES SOURCING SNOW YOUR SHOW?
MEMBERSHIP. As a non-profit, member-owned trade show, by its very definition, Sourcing Snow is your Show. We work with you and for you to help bolster your business. It’s our mission to provide all exhibitors with the personal attention and tools necessary to create a positive and ultimately beneficial experience. And it’s our job to help you promote your company to the entire industry, because if you don’t succeed, we don’t succeed.
ARE THERE OTHER BENEFITS OF SIA MEMBERSHIP?
Here are a few highlights, check out snowsports.org/resources for even more. Access to exclusive marketing and advertising opportunities including: sponsorship opportunities, blast emails, web banners, newsletters ads, rent names, emails and contact information and more
- Competitive FedEx and YRC logistics discounts available
- Access to exclusive research reports
- Access to the SIA Snow Show & On-Snow/Ski-Ride Fest and all Show Events
- SIA Membership dues are returned directly to the snow sports industry to help support consumer initiatives, programs, and the Show
- As a member in a member-owned trade show, you have significant input in the success of this event—your thoughts and opinions matter. It is YOUR show!
“We’re happy to have Sourcing Snow on the main level closer to our customers. As we work on new technologies not only for current season but for next season it’s good to be near our customers who are at the Show. We also are happy that we get a chance to see people who’ve just started or are making changes in what they do. It gives us a chance to source new business and new opportunities that we may have here.” - David Rubin, Senior Key Account Sales, Thinsulate Insulation
For more information, contact:
Nick Schubert: Sourcing Snow, P 303-774-8433 E NSchubert@snowsports.org
Debbie Des Roches: Trade Show Director, P 703-506-4200 E DDesroches@snowsports.org
Patricia Grenke: Membership Manager, P 703-506-4222 E PGrenke@snowsports.org
Tom Davis: Nationwide Supporting Membership Sales & Marketing Manager, C 540-336-0803 E TDavis@snowsports.org