Tokyo & Denver (January 18, 2013) -- GOLDWIN Inc. (Tokyo: 8111) is unveiling its revamped 2013-14 collection to the North American and European markets, including the limited edition "Exclusive Model" line –designed and hand crafted in Japan- and an "All Mountain" collection targeting all-mountain skiers.
This collection will debut in the U.S. at the "SIA SNOW SHOW 2013" – America’s largest winter sports show- in Denver, Colorado from Thursday, January 31 to Sunday, February 3, 2013.
The common theme of this collection is its 'Minimal & Clean' design, and its focus on "Kigokochi" (Ease of Wear). Cutting-edge technology, high quality, and aesthetics all express the Japanese mentality of “Dedication to detail”.
As a leading Japanese sports apparel manufacturer with a history spanning over 60 years, GOLDWIN has utilized its decades of experience and technological know-how in the ski and outdoor field to create the synergy in a ski wear.
"Exclusive Model" for Exclusive Skiers
Most of the material and trims are made in Japan. All sewing, manufacturing and production processes are done in Japan as well.
It's not just about functionality, but it is also about providing high added-value for retailers and skiers alike. This symbolizes the new GOLDWIN brand.
- Only 200 sets available world wide.
- Sophisticated design inspired from traditional Japanese armors with a Minimal & Clean concept.
- Introducing ”URUSHI BLACK”, a Japanese traditional lacquer ware color with luxurious black metallic trims.
- Use of originally developed cutting-edge technology such as laser and ultrasonic garnish.
- Fabric processed with the highly breathable and stretch “DERMIZAX® NX”.
- High quality “4way LYCRA” woven in Japan, the best material selected and placed appropriately for each purpose based on the human anatomy.
- Dedication to detail; newly developed face ventilation, wrist cuffs, and pockets applied with meticulous care.
- SRP/ Jacket:US$1,699, Pants:US$699 (Prices are subject to change)
"All Mountain" for All Mountain Skiers
Designed for today’s skiers that enjoy the freedom of skiing responsibly wherever they see-fit from nice groomers to deep powder snow- yet deserving the best technology and designs available. A product line made by applying the world's best in planning and production know-how of outdoor wear to ski apparel, this line features shell jackets and pants, down jackets and different layering options to answer the challenges dictated by the environment.
- Jacket and pants processed with waterproof and highly breathable ”GORE-TEX®”, a pinnacle of all outdoor material or with GOLDWIN’s own G-TEC PLUS 4 way stretch material.
- Thermal and functional middle layer items such as insulated jacket, “THERMOCLUSTER (GOLDWIN original)” with technical fiber cluster to maintain warmth and loft in wet conditions and ”KODENSHI®” fleece jacket which material retaining heat by far infrared ray radiation.
- Minimal & Clean design with color stories throughout the line for layering purposes.
- SRP/ Jacket: US$479~US$949, Pants: US$349~US$579 (Prices are subject to change)
’SIA 2013’ GOLDWIN booth Number: #1748
(Exhibited by distribution partner VR2 Distribution Inc. in North America)
ABOUT GOLDWIN Inc.
GOLDWIN Inc. is a leading sports apparel company founded in 1950 in Japan with an annual turnover of approximately $600 million. GOLDWIN Inc. owns its R&D facility in Japan where various original technologies have been cultivated over years of experiences. GOLDWIN Inc. specializes in manufacturing technical and high-end sports apparel such as ski garments and compression wear and offers them to the North American, European and Asian markets.
* GOLDWIN Global Website: http://goldwin-sports.com/
* GOLDWIN Inc. Website (English page): http://www.goldwin.co.jp/corporate/en
* DERMIZAX® is a registered trademark of Toray Industries, Inc.
* GORE-TEX® is a registered trademark of W. L. Gore & Associates.
* Kodenshi ® is a registered trademark of Firbest Co., Ltd.
VR2 Distribution Inc. Patrick Lefebvre (Canada)
TEL. 1-866-879-4487 E-mail. email@example.com
Contact (ABOUT GOLDWIN Inc.)
GOLDWIN Inc. Satoko Miyauchi （Japan）
Email. firstname.lastname@example.org FAX. +81-3-3481-7145