The 2013 Nordic Demo at Devil’s Thumb Ranch kicked off with the Nordic State of the Industry Presentation, by SIA Director of Research, Kelly Davis followed by a Nordic Seminar the next morning covering the importance of creating an effective contact list. The day full of demoing the latest in Nordic was capped off with après and bluebird skies!
2013 Participants included: Alpina Sports Corp, Atomic Nordic, Fischer XC, Madshus, Northern Lights Snowshoes, Rossignol Nordic, Rottefella, Salomon Nordic, Smith Optics and Swix Sport USA.
Nordic Demo Products: cross country skis, snowshoes, poles, wax, and accessories.
The SIA Snow Show and Nordic Demo are the first global trade show and demo for snow sports delivering the largest, most concentrated and authentic event for the industry trade; on the snow and off. Launching the trends, innovations, culture and energy of this Nordic market, you could see and experience complete product lines showcased from the 2013.14 collections of close to 1,000 leading snow sports brands; fashion, equipment and accessories, while meeting with key principals and renewing relationships.
- Why is the Show Important to the Nordic Community
- Meet with key principals and accounts face to face
- Exchange ideas and insight and mix with peers
- Build and strengthen relationships with retailers, reps, suppliers and the industry
- Innovations, new brands and industry stories only found here
- Industry learnings via show seminars
- Over 300 parties are the industry’s place to see old friends and network
- On-Snow; trail passes, breakfasts, lunches, après, events, transportation and more
On beautifully groomed Nordic trails, buyers experienced the latest trends while taking in the majesty of the Colorado surrounding.
“Excellent timing, outstanding venue! Devil’s Thumb is truly one of the best places to test cross-country equipment.” – Andy Caniff, Marketing Director, Swix
“Cross-country is a growing sport in our area and the Nordic Demo gives us the opportunity to test complete lines that we cannot do anywhere else. The range of equipment is huge.” – Noel Sharp, Mt. Washington Alpine Resort, Canada
Shop staff, reps, media and Show attendees joined in the fun on snow with free skiing and snowshoeing, as well as, complimentary refreshments, lunch and even musical entertainment at the state-of-the-art Devil’s Thumb Ranch and Nordic Center.
You can't afford not to go