Monday, January 30, 2017 9A – 3:30P
Tuesday, January 31, 2017 9A – 3:30P
Copper Mountain Resort, CO
Nordic Demo Products: cross country skis, poles, wax, and accessories.
In conjunction with the On-Snow Demo/Ski-Ride Fest, the Nordic Demo, held at Copper Mountain Resort for 2 days, delivers the largest and most concentrated event for the industry trade; on the snow and off. Launching the trends, innovations, culture and energy of this Nordic market, retailers and media see and experience complete product lines showcasing for the 2017.18 collections of close to 1,000 leading snow sports brands; fashion, equipment and accessories, while meeting with key principals and renewing relationships.
The Nordic Demo, located in Copper’s East Village, features the latest in skate skiing, classic cross country, touring and snowshoeing. The Demo’s custom built 5K Nordic trail system incorporated short test loops and varied terrain – perfect for testing, product comparisons or just enjoying the view.
2017 Nordic Demo exhibitors included Atomic, Fischer, Madshus, One Way, Rossignol, Salomon, Start and SWIX.
“The terrain is great for testing, a few hills, some flats. It was really great to be able to compare so much equipment side-by-side. Definitely worth coming,” said Adam Jonson of Pioneer Mountaineering.
- Why is the Show Important to the Nordic Community
- Meet with key principals and accounts face to face
- Exchange ideas and insight and mix with peers
- Build and strengthen relationships with retailers, reps, suppliers and the industry
- Innovations, new brands and industry stories only found here
- Industry learnings via show seminars
- Over 300 parties are the industry’s place to see old friends and network
- On-Snow; trail passes, breakfasts, lunches, après, events, transportation and more
- What to Expect The Copper Mountain Nordic Demo is the premier Nordic demo for the entire industry. Whether you enjoy skate, classic or snowshoeing, there is something here for everyone. Add to that the volumes of equipment provided by the manufacturers and you have an unparalleled testing opportunity. Fantastic skiing in a true mountain setting
- Designated short test loops including varied terrain, perfect for comparison
- A volume of equipment you cannot find elsewhere
- Engagement with like-minded Nordic aficionados
- Educational seminars with take-a-ways you can really use
- Ideas you can implement today and increase sales
- Warm boots
- The best conditions available
**Reminder** Demoing is only open to buyers and media