Before the Show
online newsletter advertising
Digitally advertise your brand to specific industry segments in the SIA and Snow ShowNewsletters distributed to Members, Retailers and Reps and the Snow Show Newsletter. The Snow Show’s monthly newsletter is distributed to nearly 26,000 industry professionals. It’s a great opportunity to get your brand and logo in front of the industry as each newsletter is limited exclusively to one ad/sponsor per issue. Ad rates start at $400/month.
digital floor plans & snow show app
Two high-visibility components of the 2016 SIA Snow Show are the Snow Show App and the online Interactive Floor Plan. These digital components are loaded with useful features and each is used extensively before, during and after the Show. Logo upgrade is free on both the Digital Floor Plan and Show App.
The distribution, traffic and impressions are substantial for each component and with the ability to upgrade your brand’s presence in each, starting at free, you shouldn’t ignore these opportunities to enhance your company reference.
- App - Title sponsorship, banners ads & extensive promo campaign.
- Digital Floor Plan - Banner ads, logo inserts, product images and text and videos.
- Paper Floor Plan - Logo inserts and booth footprint highlight.
Sneak Peak + New Product Directory
The Sneak Peak + New Product Directory serve as tools for retailers and an “at-a-glance” hot item spotter for journalists researching trends and product features. Submissions for the Sneak Peak will be accepted through the SIA Supplier Dashboard beginning November 14, 2015. We will start pushing the section out to media and industry retailers beginning January 2016.
Exhibitors are allowed to submit one product per brand. To Get Started — Sign-on to the SIA Supplier Dashboard and upload a new product that will be in stores for the 2016/17 season. Upload for the first time or review/edit your existing submissions by logging onto the SIA Supplier Dashboard . Questions? Contact Maria McNulty at MMcnulty@snowsports.org or 435-657-5143.
SPECIAL MARKET/PRODUCT EXHIBITS/SPOTLIGHT OPTIONS
Show off your latest and greatest for free at our New Product & Industry Experience. Innovation keeps our industry fresh and exciting, make sure yours gets noticed. Exclusive exhibits specific to AT/Backcountry and Rental, Backshop and Uniforms; Backcountry Experience and Rental World/Backshop & Uniform Gallery, feature what’s new for these industry segments, keeping skiers/riders happy on the mountains. Ask your SIA Regional Sales & Marketing Manager; Dave Wray -DWray@snowsports.org, Ed Wray - EWray@snowsports.org, Reddy Kennedy -RKennedy@snowsports.org for details. FREE to all exhibitors.
Digital Press Room
The SIA Digital Press Room
is the site where hundreds of professional media can gather virtually to discover, research, and evaluate products presented by SIA Snow Show exhibiting members. Media use this as a year-round tool to decide on story material for products and trends products. SIA members can upload their company information, press releases, images and digital press kits to this digital database. The Digital Press Room will open in November. FREE to all exhibitors.
Snow Show invite postcard & email
Invite your retailers to your booth with customizable postcard templates and email copy. Postcards can be sent digitally or printed for mailing. Email copy can be cut and pasted into your own brand template and sent as a personal invite from you. Free to all exhibitors.
pre-show marketing & pr quicktips
- Schedule and plan parties, events, poster signings, demos, etc. at your booth and upload to SIA’s Event Listing to help with promotion - SIASnowShow.com/eventsE
- 94% of buyers pre-plan for the Show; engage with them early. *CEIR Attracting Attendees
- Use paid and free SIA resources like our exhibitor postcards and email copy.
- Change to tweet your product updates and Show-related news using #SIA15 and #SIA15Demo.
- Connect in advance via LinkedIn.
Send company/new product press releases to your local media and the attending media list.
- Send press releases to Maria McNulty at MMcnulty@snowsports.org.
- Prep your press kit (digital versions only for digital press room) including information on new products, services, staff, etc. and upload to SIA’s Digital Press Room.
- Review talking points with company representatives for media interviews.
- Make appointments to meet with key media at the SIA Snow Show 3-4 weeks in advance.