At the Show
Advertising and Sponsorship
Be Heard Over the Noise
Advertising and Sponsorship at the SIA Snow Show give your brand the opportunity to hit every attendee and be connected directly with the largest trade event in the snow sports industry.Opportunities are primarily centered on the SIA Show in Denver, but others have a longer life span.
Check out the list of Advertising/Sponsorship options here
- Over 25 ways to get your brand/logo/product in front of the industry in Denver, outside of your Show booth!
- Over 10 ways to feature your logo for up to the entire season and beyond.
. Custom opportunities are available, build or create it as you like. Work with your SIA Sales and Marketing Manager, Dave, Ed, Reddy or Tom. Rates from $1,000 - $ 8,000
Custom opportunities are available, build or create it as you like. Work with your SIA Sales and Marketing Manager: Dave Wray - DWray@snowsports.org, Ed Wray - EWray@snowsports.org, Reddy Kennedy - RKennedy@snowsports.org - or Tom Davis - TDavis@snowsports.org for details. Rates from $1,000 to $8,000.
"The SIA Snow Show is crucial to our buying process." – Jeff Buckman, President of Buckman'sSki and Snowboard Shop, Pottstown, PA
SIA snow show daily
Connect directly with SIA Show attendees and the industry through its official publication. The SIA Snow Show Daily is published each day and distributed to attendee hotel rooms by 6A at 14 properties, electronically to 30,000 industry members, posted online and in the publication bins at the Show. Also, for the fourth year, the Snow Show Daily, in conjunction with SIA, produces the Snow Show Preview. The Preview provides a sneak peek of what to expect at the 2016 SIA Snow Show and On-Snow Demo including brands, seminars, parties, events, and more. 20,000 hard copies of the Snow Show Preview are mailed to the industry the first week in January and it is also available on an iPad App and distributed digitally to over 30,000. Additional copies of the Snow Show Daily Preview will be distributed at all of the Regional Rep Preview Shows in January; EWSRA, MRA, MWSRA, NESR and WWSRA. Find past issues here.
ADVERTISING & EDITORIAL INQUIRIES/SUBMISSIONS
>>DOWNLOAD THE 2016 SSSD MEDIA KIT TO ADVERTISE.
Snow Show Preview:
Editorial Deadline: November 14, 2015
Advertising Deadline: November 23, 2015
Advertising Materials Deadline: December 2, 2015
Mail Date: December 26, 2015
Snow Show Daily:
Editorial Deadline: December 14, 2015
Advertising Deadline: December 18, 2015
Advertising Materials Deadline: January 5, 2016
**The SIA Snow Show Daily is published by AIM, the Active Interest Media/Outdoor Group trade division, which also publishes SNEWS Wintersports, a year-round digital trade news service.
The Guide is the SIA Snow Show preview publication built by TransWorld Business and SIA specifically for the snowboarding community.
Dropping in January to over 7,000 shops in print, 30,000 digitally along with an iPad App and another 1,000 onsite distribution, The Guide, is the snowboard exclusive SIA Snow Show go-to pub. Show info, trends/tech, editor's pick, snowboard data, party in the back, and feature articles to help you get the most out of the SIA Snow Show & On-Snow Demo. Find ad rates here. Advertising Deadline is November 14.
There are no limits to how you can make an impression at the SIA Snow Show. And with Snow Show events like Sourcing Snow, Industry + Intelligence, I+I Live and the On-Snow Demo, you can find the best venue for your message. We are ready to help you create, design and bring life to your own advertising/sponsorship idea. From photo booths to branded hot chocolate dispensers to sponsored meals and experiences, Dave, Ed, Reddy and Tom are ready to help.
at the show marketing & pr quicktips
- Know your audience and spend your marketing dollars in a way they’ll connect with.
- Gen Xers are more likely to use smart phone/mobile versions of show programs*
- Millenials are the most likely to follow social media.*
- Traditionalists are most likely to use the printed show program.*
- Get your events in the mix by telling us so we can include them in the Show Daily and on the SIA/Snow Show App.
- Take advantage of free, high visibility opportunities with our New Product Experience and market showcases.
- Be the first to hear about Show and Demo events and news. Follow #SIA16 and connect at Snowsports.org/social.
- Post status updates about your meetings on your channels and on the channels of the people you meet with.
- Be sure to mention us in a post and use #SIA16 so we can engage with you.
- Include your materials in the Digital Press Room.
- Be on time and make sure your staff has their pitch prepped. Register now at SIAsnowshow.com
- Have info on USB drives on hand, just in case.