At the Show
Advertising and Sponsorship
Be Heard Over the Noise
Advertising and Sponsorship at the SIA Snow Show give your brand the opportunity to hit every attendee and be connected directly with the largest trade event in the snow sports industry.Opportunities are primarily centered on the SIA Show in Denver, but others have a longer life span.
Check out the list of Advertising/Sponsorship options here
- Over 25 ways to get your brand/logo/product in front of the industry in Denver, outside of your Show booth!
- Over 10 ways to feature your logo for up to the entire season and beyond.
. Custom opportunities are available, build or create it as you like. Work with your SIA Sales and Marketing Manager, Dave, Ed, Reddy or Tom. Rates from $1,000 - $ 8,000
Custom opportunities are available, build or create it as you like. Work with your SIA Sales and Marketing Manager: Dave Wray - DWray@snowsports.org, Ed Wray - EWray@snowsports.org, Reddy Kennedy - RKennedy@snowsports.org - or Tom Davis - TDavis@snowsports.org for details. Rates from $1,000 to $8,000.
"The SIA Snow Show is crucial to our buying process." – Jeff Buckman, President of Buckman'sSki and Snowboard Shop, Pottstown, PA
SIA snow show daily
Connect directly with SIA Show attendees and the industry through its official publication. The SIA Snow Show Daily is published each day and distributed to attendee hotel rooms by 6 AM at 14 properties, electronically to 26,000 industry members, posted online and in the publication bins at the Show. Also, for the second year, the Snow Show Daily, in conjunction with SIA, will produce the Snow Show Preview. The Preview provides a sneak peek of what to expect at the 2014 SIA Snow Show and On-Snow Demo/Ski-Ride Fest including brands, seminars, parties, events, and more. As a bonus, all issues are mailed to over 12,000 specialty retailers, top resort managers and influential snow sports industry professionals who missed the Show. Find past issues here.
ADVERTISING & EDITORIAL INQUIRIES/SUBMISSIONS
>>DOWNLOAD THE 2014 SSSD MEDIA KIT TO ADVERTISE.
Snow Show Preview:
Editorial Deadline: Monday, December 2, 2013
Advertising Deadline: Wednesday, November 27, 2013
Advertising Materials Deadline: Monday, December 9, 2013
Mail Date: Friday, December 27, 2013
Snow Show Daily:
Editorial Deadline: Monday, December 16, 2013
Advertising Deadline: Friday, December 20, 2013
Advertising Materials Deadline: Monday, January 6, 2014
**The SIA Snow Show Daily is published by AIM, the Active Interest Media/Outdoor Group trade division, which also publishes SNEWS Wintersports, a year-round digital trade news service.
The Guide is the SIA Snow Show preview publication built by TransWorld Business and SIA specifically for the snowboarding community.
Dropping in January to over 8,000 shops in print, 30,000 digitally along with an iPad App and another 1,000 onsite distribution, The Guide, is the snowboard exclusive SIA Snow Show go-to pub. Show info, trends/tech, editor's pick, snowboard data, party in the back, and feature articles to help you get the most out of the SIA Snow Show & On-Snow Demo. Find ad rates here. Advertising Deadline is November 1.
on-snow demo/ski-rider fest opps
There are no limits at the On-Snow Demo. We are open to helping you create, design and bring life to your own advertising/sponsorship idea. From branded hot chocolate dispensers to sponsored meals and events, Dave, Ed, Reddy and Tom are ready to help: Dave Wray - DWray@snowsports.org, Ed Wray - EWray@snowsports.org, Reddy Kennedy - RKennedy@snowsports.org or Tom Davis - TDavis@snowsports.org.
Sourcing Snow Opps
Get noticed by over 1,000 attendees including industry leaders and key decision makers who come to make decisions about material sourcing for the coming year. Work with Dave Wray - DWray@snowsports.org, Ed Wray - EWray@snowsports.org, Reddy Kennedy - RKennedy@snowsports.org or Tom Davis - TDavis@snowsports.org to create a custom advertising/sponsorship opportunity.
Bluebird Social Zone
The Bluebird Social Zone is where hundreds of media gather to discover new products and find editorial materials on exhibiting companies and trends. So media can check out your materials while in the Bluebird Social Lounge at the Show, be sure to upload your press kit and company information to the SIA Supplier Dashboard. Free to all exhibitors. This is the only format press kits can be accepted. No USB/thumb drives or paper press kits are allowed.
at the show marketing & pr quicktips
- Know your audience and spend your marketing dollars in a way they’ll connect with.
- Gen Xers are more likely to use smart phone/mobile versions of show programs*
- Millenials are the most likely to follow social media.*
- Traditionalists are most likely to use the printed show program.*
- Get your events in the mix by telling us so we can include them in the Show Daily and on the SIA/Snow Show App.
- Take advantage of free, high visibility opportunities with our New Product Experience and market showcases.
- SIA social media traffic spikes during the Snow Show and On-Snow Demo. We are happy to have you post your events on all of our social sites to get added visibility.
- Post status updates about your meetings on your page and on the pages of the people you meet with.
- Include your materials in the Digital Press Room.
- Be on time and make sure your staff has their pitch prepped. Register now at SIAsnowshow.com
- Have info on USB drives on hand, just in case.