After the Show & Year Round
For over 50 years, SIA's Official Snow Trade Directory has been the industry desk reference and
phone book for snow sports suppliers and other vital industry segments. Digital distribution
and live-access via snowsports.org and the new SIA Association Smartphone App only add to
the exposure of one of SIA's signature products which is used year-round by all segments of
the snow sports industry.
Distribution is over 3,000 paper copies and thousands of digital (PDF) copies are downloaded
throughout the year via email offers and from people visiting SIA's website for their free copy.
Your member company's basic listing is FREE.
Options include: Upgrading your basic free member listings, highlighting smaller brands you distribute, logo inserts, full page ads and full color cover pages. Some packages include extending your brand names and listing to numerous other Show and industry related promotions. Prices start at just $275/membership. Note: The SIA Directory is used year-round both online and in print. Access the SIA Directory at snowsports.org/directory.
**This service is available year round.
post-show direct mail/digital invite/email blasts
After the Show, follow up with buyers and new accounts with a print mailer or email blast. Using the same service as the “Pre-Show” blasts, change your message to a call to action that will close the deal. Target and customize the list as you need. Blast emails are available starting at $400 and list rentals at $160 and up.
show buyer directory
Need to see if you missed someone at the SIA Snow Show or want to do a follow-up mailing post-Show? Don’t forget to request your FREE list of the SIA Show Buyer Attendee Directory. It includes the un-audited buyer registration information collected during pre- and on-site registration, complete with company name, contact information and registered personnel. FREE to all exhibitors.
"It's the single biggest gathering of the industry."
– Jeremy Jones, Founder Jones Snowboards
post show marketing & pr quicktips
- Follow up with all writers and editors you met.
- Connect with every buyer and keep your brand in the mind of the buyer as they finalize their buying season.
- Take advantage of SIA’s Buyer Attendee Directory - FREE to all exhibitors and use it to help contact buyers you may have missed at the Show.
- Email blasts and social media outlets can be a quick way to connect.
- Remember that getting face-to-face is crucial to strengthening relationships and creating new ones.
- Submit your space request form for the 2014 Snow Show. ASAP! See you next year!