After the Show & Year Round
post-show direct mail/digital invite/email service
After the Show, follow up with buyers and new accounts with a print mailer or a targeted email. Using the same service as the “Pre-Show” email, change your message to a call to action that will close the deal. Target and customize the list as you need. Email Marketing Service available starting at $400 and list rentals at $160 and up.
show buyer registration directory
Need to see if you missed someone at the SIA Snow Show or want to do a follow-up mailing post-Show? Don’t forget to request your FREE list of the SIA Show Buyer Registration Directory. It includes the un-audited buyer registration information collected during pre- and on-site registration, complete with company name, contact information and registered personnel. FREE to all exhibitors.
GREAT POST-SHOW MEDIA OPPORTUNITY FOR 15/16 PRODUCT
SIA Summer Snowdown in New York City
The SIA Summer Snowdown is an exclusive media-only preview of the latest in winter fashion, accessories and gear that helps brands expand the press coverage they get during the SIA Snow Show. In years past, the Snowdown has resulted in national coverage for SIA members that would require weeks of desk-side appointments in New York City to duplicate. Sign up before or at the 2016 SIA Snow Show to receive $250 off booth space for the Summer Snowdown on July 21, 2016 in midtown Manhattan. Contact your SIA sales rep for more information and to request a space contract.
post show marketing & pr quicktips
- Connect with every buyer and keep your brand in the mind of the buyer as they finalize their buying season.
- Take advantage of SIA’s Buyer Attendee Directory - FREE to all exhibitors and use it to help contact buyers you may have missed at the Show.
- Email blasts can be a quick way to connect.
- Getting face-to-face is crucial to strengthening relationships and creating new ones.
- Submit your space request form for the 2014 Snow Show.
- Look at your card collection from the Show and “friend/like/follow/linkin with” everyone.
- Stay tuned into SIA’s pages for industry info.
- Follow up with all journalists you met.
- Stay tuned for additional opps to get in front of journalists like Summer Snowdown.
- Timing is everything. Submit product press releases to SIA for posting in early summer when journalist
are looking for snow sports material.
For more ideas to market your presence at the Show, read our 2016 Exhibitor Exposure Guide.